Popular posts from this blog
BETWEEN THE NUMBERS
BETWEEN THE NUMBERS Between the fatal numbers we’re told and the people I know who don’t have it, there now rests the question Of how to even out all these odds. As I sit and write, Think and call, I discuss this issue with others, But no-one of course can quite settle on whether This has been organised or slipshod. Then there are the moments of silence That fall, caught between the noises of others. At around five or six in the evening, a stillness of sorts, Sits complete. Thanks to the day’s inscrutable heat, I am getting my vitamin D straight from sunlight, As the skin on my Mediterranean arms moves From chicken to a kind of slow roasted beef. It’s a bewildering moment, for sure, And one which can’t quite be held in a photo; This strange peace that has fallen as the world Divides behind air. The s...
Road to Recovery by Anna Vilchis
Road to Recovery A Simple Guide to Overcoming Anxiety and Depression in Uncertain Times By Anna Vilchis On the road to recovery from experiencing years of depression and anxiety, I have discovered seven stations that have completely transformed my life around 360 degrees, by changing the way I look at things in a powerful way. So that external circumstances, don't ever have to affect the way I think and feel about myself and others, or the quality of my life. Therefore, I have chosen to take this very unique time, that this global crisis has thrown upon us all into, as an opportunity to wisely use the time I am saving during lockdown, from not having to commute to and from work every single day for two hours, and I have decided to finally sit down and write that ever elusive book I've been saying for years that I was going to write and share these powerful techniques with the entire world. It is my life's mission to ens...
Comments
Post a Comment